Patriot Technology Solutions delivers high-quality, cost-effective, end-to-end insurance software to the property & casualty market. Patriot Technology Solutions InsuranceExpert™, Patriot Technology Solutions' advanced insurance software suite, uses the latest Microsoft .NET technologies to provide secure, scalable, interoperable, and highly configurable solutions that support a wide variety of insurance business processes. The web-based user interface was designed specifically for insurance professionals and leverages the latest trends in usability, visual design, and human factors engineering.
Offered via innovative, needs-based license plans, InsuranceExpert solutions enable property & casualty carriers and agencies to streamline, standardize, and efficiently manage their day-to-day activities.
Features of InsuranceExpert include:
- Multi-Company Support – Supports multiple underwriting and claims processing companies
- One-Stop Agency Portal – Provides easy and consistent access to prospects, applications, quotes, policies, commissions, renewals, cancellations, and claims summaries
- Comprehensive policy lifecycle management (including out-of-sequence endorsements)
- Highly configurable, rules-based underwriting engine
- Integrated document and workflow management
- Premium and service billing management
- Robust claims management with 50-state EDI and reporting compliance
- Business Rules Engine
- Reporting and Job/Task Management Engine
- Customer, Claimant and Business Partner Portals
- Real-time business analytics and enterprise reporting
- Reinsurance management
The Patriot Technology Solutions InsuranceExpert platform consists of five modules: QuoteExpert, PolicyExpert, BillingExpert, ClaimsExpert, and ReinsuranceExpert that are designed with the needs of property & casualty stakeholders in mind.
Carriers, MGAs/MGUs, TPAs, and self-insured's/municipalities can implement the full suite of InsuranceExpert modules, or they can implement modules individually and interface with existing solutions based on need. This state-of-the-art modular approach provides custom-matched functionality that:
- Increases speed-to-market
- Provides better support for the agent distribution network
- Increases operational efficiencies
- Increases customer acquisition and retention
- Improves claims handling
- Reduces ongoing cost of ownership